Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random Thought Hump Day

So rather then one big blog today, I thought i would post a bunch of little blogs. So below is the first edition of Random Thought Hump Day.

1. The list of words that are but fun that I'm not allowed to say is growing: RETARD. which is sad, I love the word RETARD

2. Kent and Farno are getting married, Congrats to them. Stay single Martin, Brooklyn needs a Bachelor.

3. What is the Revolution Church? it sounds interesting, someone let me know.

4. The Internet was down last night. I think I may be addicted.

5. the Reds suck and have no one worth seeing, yet an hour of driving and spending 60 bucks sounds like a good idea.

6.The new Norma Jean album is great, everyone should give it a listen.

7.Megan and I want to start a business. Who likes pickles, jelly and pasta sauce?

8. the posting contest ends Friday, HAVE YOU ENTERED?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments: